Twitter has just announced it will be rolling out a new-look design for its web-based profile pages.
According to the Twitter blog, the new web profile allows Twitter account holders to use a larger profile photo, customise their header, show off their best Tweets, among other things.
Here are the main features according to Twitter:
- Best Tweets: Tweets that have received more engagement will appear slightly larger, so your best content is easy to find.
- Pinned Tweet: Pin one of your Tweets to the top of your page, so it’s easy for your followers to see what you’re all about.
- Filtered Tweets: Now you can choose which timeline to view when checking out other profiles. Select from these options: Tweets, Tweets with photos/videos, or Tweets and replies.
The new features will be rolled out to the Twitter community over coming weeks.
I’ve just had a play around with the design (below) – I’m liking what I see! Bigger, cleaner and more room for self-expression. Getting the feature banner image right is key – requires a bit of experimentation me thinks!
What do you think of the new design features?
First Lady Michelle Obama @flotus
Film star @channingtatum
- Five reasons why content should be the driving force of PR today - February 14, 2021
- The knock-on effect of a strong and trusted reputation - January 14, 2021
- There’s more to PR than getting your name in the press - January 7, 2021