I’ve relaunched my podcast REPUTATION REVOLUTION.
Reputation Revolution explores how motivated individuals can strategically build visibility, influence and trust in today’s reputation economy. It’s aimed squarely at professional experts and aspiring thought leaders – those who want to stand up, stand out and make their mark!
In the latest episode (# 118), I explain why I took a ‘gap year’ from the podcast, and provide an update on what to expect in coming episodes, including details of the guests appearing on the next three shows, namely:
- ADAM JACOBY – Building global influence from a standing start.
- MARK MASTERS – You are the media: owning a space that is yours.
- ANNE MILES – The importance of standing for something you believe in.
Anyway … new intro, new podcast cover – but same ol’ me! It’s as if I never went away
Lots of great guest interviews coming up – stay tuned!
LISTEN HERE: http://reputationrevolution.libsyn.com/
Subscribe on iTunes or your podcast app of choice and never miss an episode.
PUBLISHED BY DIGITAL CITIZEN.
- Five reasons why content should be the driving force of PR today - February 14, 2021
- The knock-on effect of a strong and trusted reputation - January 14, 2021
- There’s more to PR than getting your name in the press - January 7, 2021