I’ve relaunched my podcast REPUTATION REVOLUTION.
Reputation Revolution explores how motivated individuals can strategically build visibility, influence and trust in today’s reputation economy. It’s aimed squarely at professional experts and aspiring thought leaders – those who want to stand up, stand out and make their mark!
In the latest episode (# 118), I explain why I took a ‘gap year’ from the podcast, and provide an update on what to expect in coming episodes, including details of the guests appearing on the next three shows, namely:
- ADAM JACOBY – Building global influence from a standing start.
- MARK MASTERS – You are the media: owning a space that is yours.
- ANNE MILES – The importance of standing for something you believe in.
Anyway … new intro, new podcast cover – but same ol’ me! It’s as if I never went away
Lots of great guest interviews coming up – stay tuned!
LISTEN HERE: http://reputationrevolution.libsyn.com/
Subscribe on iTunes or your podcast app of choice and never miss an episode.
PUBLISHED BY DIGITAL CITIZEN.
- Influencer marketing versus influencer relations – which one is right for your brand? - October 7, 2020
- The one word I’ve never heard a content marketer use (and it’s an important one!) - September 30, 2020
- 3 ways brands can use journalists to smash their content out of the park - September 16, 2020