I’ve just launched a mini-ebook and it’s free to download (no email required) – here’s the direct download link.
The ebook is called CONTENT & REPUTATION: How to use content to boost the 5 ‘VITAL’ pillars of your business or personal brand.
Here’s the spiel:
Are you struggling to cut through the noise and convey your message to the marketplace?
We live in a fast-paced, digital-first world cluttered with brands and individuals telling the world how great they are.
It’s no wonder consumers are so cynical and distrustful.
They resent being interrupted with meaningless ads, pitches and promotional messages. They simply don’t care about you or your business — because you haven’t given them a reason to.
Meanwhile, marketers and PR pros are beginning to accept that many of the methods they’ve been using to reach potential customers and influencers simply don’t work anymore.
Bottom line: Standing out, getting noticed and resonating is a growing challenge for businesses and organisations, large and small. Indeed, trust and reputation have never been more important in business.
In my book Content Marketing for PR, I explain how marketers and business owners can harness the power of both public relations and content marketing to build visibility, influence, trust, and credibility for their business or personal brand.
More specifically, I explain how content marketing for PR can be used to:
- Humanise your company or organisation
- Deepen the connection your brand has with consumers
- Grow your influence within the industry you operate
- Build familiarity and a genuine sense of trust within the marketplace
- Connect with the people who influence your clients and customers
- Increase new business leads and sales
- Reduce the customer’s buying cycle
- Make paid-for advertising work harder
- Let new business come to you instead of sending out pitches
Content Marketing for PR was written for entrepreneurs, change agents, business leaders, marketers and PR practitioners; it is your essential guide to building a visible brand that’s recognised, respected and relevant in today’s noisy social world.
N.B. CONTENT & REPUTATION is a (chunky) excerpt from my book Content Marketing for PR, specifically, Chapter 7: Dissecting Content Marketing for PR. Download now for free.
If you’re interested in my Content Marketing for PR book, you can find more details here.
- The knock-on effect of a strong and trusted reputation - January 14, 2021
- There’s more to PR than getting your name in the press - January 7, 2021
- Influencer marketing versus influencer relations – which one is right for your brand? - October 7, 2020